I wrote this as a summary for all that I’ve been adding to this site since May 8, 2019. Some of my posts are dated and show up in that order; a few are made “sticky” and show up before my “Greetings” welcome; and a few are on the menu because I thought they should be read first.
However, as I continue to learn new information about Uber and TRYP and write about those discoveries, some of the other earlier posts are subject to be buried.
So here’s how I suggest you go through and use this site:
FIRST, get your own TRYP referral code
- If you already have one, GREAT! You are ready to go and encouraged to read all that’s written here and act accordingly.
- If you met someone already who gave you their referral code, but you have not yet registered for your own free account, then please stop stalling and use their referral code to get your free rider account with your own referral code. Then read all that’s written here and act accordingly.
- And if you have no referral code, and need one, just click the TRYP banner or any TRYP link on this site, as all are coded to me, Netlady. Again, you will want to read what I wrote for you, my new team members.
SECOND, go to the TRYP Rides – Official Group on Facebook and request to join with your own referral code
- You want to be in this group so you can can do your own due diligence by watching the video replays of corporate’s Update Sessions; asking questions; and reading comments.
- If you are available at 9PM Eastern on Thursday evenings, then join us LIVE to know the progress and what is new and coming.
THIRD, as you read these posts and watch the videos, UNDERSTAND
- Every person who signs up for a free rider account is helping launch the next ride-hail, and you will be rewarded for spreading the word.
- You do not have to RIDE, or upgrade to DRIVE with TRYP to be eligible to earn .40 cents every time a ride is taken using your referral code.
- If you share your immediately generated referral code or link far and wide, imagine the number of people you will be helping to save on their fares, and the number of people, including yourself, who will earn .40 cents for every ride taken with a referrer’s code.
FOURTH, if you choose to upgrade to be a Driver
- Please stop waiting to see what is going to happen!
- TRYP’s goal is to launch each city with X number of free rider accounts who upgrade to be Drivers. That means people who just want to drive will earn 100% of the fare, tips, wait and cancellation fees.
- Of course, Drivers will also earn .40 cents for every ride taken using their referral code, but only if they choose to spread the word by sharing their referral code or link.
- There is normally an initial setup fee of $249.99 for you to become a Driver with a Merchant Account. That includes your 7-year nationwide background check; insurance and your first month of unlimited trips.
- If you are the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area, there is a special promotion for the August 18th launch. Drivers can sign up and drive for 10 days with 100% fares and not pay the initial setup fee until 10 days after they start driving.
- For the rest of the markets, the setup fee for Drivers has been reduced to $199.99, which is the Unlimited Trips plan.
- If you do not understand WHY you have to PAY to get started as a Driver, understand that every driver is already paying Uber and Lyft to drive! Most drivers probably just haven’t looked at their monthly numbers to see just how much.
- I promise TRYP’s subscription model is far less costly than what Uber and Lyft currently take from your earnings as “expenses” on a monthly basis.
- And if you’re willing to tell 3 other drivers about TRYP, and they upgrade their free rider account to DRIVER, then your $199.99 subscription fee is waived for that month.
I will be back later to update this page with the posts I think you really ought to read and consider as you contemplate whether you want to be part of a BETTER ride-hail experience.
As always, please share this with someone. I promise a driver is looking to get off the ‘hamster wheel’ that is the disappointingly unprofitable Uber/Lyft.
Now to go drive for my dollars today.